AMI offers a divers emix of OEM electronics designed to meet the needs of phonics research and industry. These products are divided into two product lines; Laser Electronics and Sensors each under a divisional vice president. Tim Ayres is our Laser Electronics Division Vice President and Gary Sweezey is our Sensors Division Vice President.
The Divisional VPs primarily are focused on special programs and directing development of new technologies. AMI has two Product Managers who are responsible for production and technical support of our standard products and custom OEM versions of these products. The Product Managers are AMI’s primary contacts for technical questions for both existing and future customers. Their contact information is listed below along with the products they support. Please feel free to contact them directly with your technical questions about our products. If they do not know the answer they will get it for you.
Product and Marketing Manager
Direct (321) 527-3609
- Capacitor Charging Power Supplies Model 5700 series
- Pulsed Flashlamp Drivers Models 8800 and 8800V
- Laser Diode Controllers Model 8800D
- Flashlamp Simmer Supplies Models 867A & 864A
- CW Arc Lamp Power Supplies and Igniters Models 591A, 5901A and 592T
- Photodetector-Amplifier Modules Model 710 series
- Transimpedance, Voltage and Logarimic Amplifiers Model 310 series
- Fiber Optic Links Model 732T/R
- Fast Peak Pulse Stretchers Model 611A
Direct (321) 527-3613